Requirements for Fellowship
Each applicant for Fellowship with The Royal College of Dentists of Canada must meet the following requirements:
- Completed a dental specialty training program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada (CDAC) or by an organization with a reciprocal accreditation agreement with CDAC.
- Passed the RCDC Fellowship Examination.
- Submitted proof of licensure as a specialist in Canada, or if outside of Canada, be eligible for licensure to be recognized as a specialist in their home jurisdiction.
Applicants for Fellowship may be accepted in the following recognized dental specialties:
- Dental Public Health
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Medicine and/or Oral Pathology
- Paediatric Dentistry
If you are interested in applying for Fellowship with The Royal College of Dentists of Canada, please click here to get more information about the application process.